RDFa Test Suite review (was: RE: telecon regrets for me)

All,

Agree with postponing, though it would be good for Wing and me
to get feedback on the current status of the RDFa Test Suite [1].
So, if you can make it, please have a look at it and tell us what
you think about it. The plan would then be to incorporate comments
and have it ready by next week.

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/