Re: [QA IG] W3C Glossary system

Le lundi 13 mars 2006 à 14:11 +0900, Karl Dubost a écrit :
> I was looking for "test assertion" in the W3C Glossary and I found 3
> references.
> http://www.w3.org/2003/glossary/keyword/All/?keywords=test%20assertion
>
> * First definition comes from "Specification Guidelines" version
> 2003-05-16

It actually comes from the *Test Guidelines*.

> Suggestion:
>  - When a definition is available in a last version of a document
> just display this one or put them in a thread ordered by date from
> most recent to oldest.

So, in this case, the question is whether the definition in the outdated
test guidelines should be removed from the glossary:
http://www.w3.org/2003/glossary/subglossary/TestGL.rdf/

Given that little work has been done on these definitions back then, I
think it's a safe thing to do; unless I hear otherwise, I'll proceed
tomorrow.

> I haven't found a page where it is explained for editors how to
> create the right markup for their document.
> http://www.w3.org/2003/03/glossary-project/analysis#datamodel
>   This is the only information I have found  about it. Maybe you
> would volunteer to write a Weblog entry giving the markup and
> explaining simply without too many details how the system is working.

I don't have quite the time right now, but I'll add this to my todo
list; thanks for the suggestion!

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org