Re: [ANN] Open SVG Test Suite launches

Hello Karl,

At 03:26 30/01/2006, Karl Dubost wrote:

>[Lofton Henderson pointed to a proposal for an open source,
>community-built test suite (for SVG).]
>(...)
>Though sometimes, the call for open participation is not effective. I
>always wonder if it's a lack of framework for it, or if it's a lack
>of interests. Three examples:
>
>* HTML 4.01 Test Suite
>         http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Test/

There's no information on how you can contribute tests to the HTML 4.04
Test Suite, except for a URL to the archive of a mailing list where the
latest message dates back to December 2004.

Taking a brief look at the test assertions
(http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Test/HTML401/current/assertions/assertions_toc.html),
I see that in some sections, less than half of the assertions have tests.

I've been working on an XHTML test suite for WCAG 2.0 (and a test case
description language), but that is a completely different thing.

Regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe