Re: A modest proposal...

Le 06-02-06 à 13:52, Patrick Curran a écrit :
> I've recently started blogging on various standards-related issues.
> I thought you might be interested in my latest post:
>
> http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/pcurran?
> entry=a_modest_proposal_for_the

Ahahaha. I'm still laughing. In fact, you are not quite far from the
truth. Not related to software development exactly, but more and more
we see justice case where the CEO or the person in charge of the
organization is legally responsible in person of a problem
(environment, death, etc.)

And I will do it before someone else does it ;)
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fblogs.sun.com%2Froller%
2Fpage%2Fpcurran%3Fentry%3Da_modest_proposal_for_the

http://www.sun.com/company/cgov/
Scott G. McNealy
Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer

Where is the execution take place? ;)

Welcome for this interesting weblog and it's a cool addition to the
QA Weblog

* The Fine Print
   http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/pcurran
* The QA Weblog