What's new in TestComplete 4.23

From: Jim Arsen <jim.a@alierra-software.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 10:50:43 +0000
To: <www-qa@w3.org>
AutomatedQA have recently updated TestComplete - 4.23 version is now
available. They have listed some changes that make me think it should
be better than the 3rd version ( http://www.automatedqa.com/products/
testcomplete/tc_wn_4_23.asp ), however, I've heard some other
opinions, mostly on the developers message boards. I would like to
know more about the latest version from w3c members as I need a
professional opinion (please don't think I'm flattering :-). How does
is work with VS2005 and with Eclipse? Any revealed advantages/
disadvantages will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jim Arsen
QA Engineer