Re: Brainstorming for future QA IG

Le 05-09-15 à 16:25, Karl Dubost a écrit :
> IMPORTANT:
>     Everyone can participate or add a comment
>     to this brainstorming. Don't be afraid to
>     suggest something or give an idea even very
>     simple.

Another item of work too.

How to define elements from Bjoern Hoehrmann
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2005Jul/0006

"""
With the increasing popularity of markup languages we see more and
more specifications for such languages. One of the challenges faced by
the editors of such specifications is how to encode information about
the elements and attributes in the specification.
"""

I think there's an interesting challenge here.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***