Re: Status on QAIG Charter

From: <david_marston@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:31:01 -0400
To: www-qa@w3.org

Christophe Strobbe wrote:
>...you may want to know that the BenToWeb project
>(www.bentoweb.org) has developed a Test Case Description Language (quite
>different from the earlier submission by David Marston...

Those who are curious about an XML-based Test Case Description Language
(TCDL) can see an earlier version of my design in the OASIS XSLT test
suite [1]. The linked page describes the available documents, some of
which address a generic test regime built around meta-data in XML.
.................David Marston

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xslt