Re: Conformance Testing for OpenDocument

From: <david_marston@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:52:57 -0400
To: www-qa@w3.org

Karl Dubost wrote:
>there's a discussion on OASIS mailing list about Conformance Testing
for OpenDocument format. I wonder if someone from the list is
participating to this mailing-list and maybe could recommend part of
the materials we have produced in the QA WG. They seem to have
questions, we are addressing in our documents.

I have emailed the IBM delegate named on that list. (Not someone I know
personally.)
.................David Marston