Re: Current Perspectives on Interoperability

I think we should, if we can decide on a definition..

Another possible definition for "interoperability" from [1]:
"The ability of software and hardware on different machines from different
vendors to share data."

Another resource (article plus definitions) on "interoperability" is at [2].

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST

[1]: http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/i/interoperability.html
[2]: http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/interoperability