RE: Objection to resolution of LC comment [was: Answer to Paul Grosso about Classes of Products]

Mark Skall and I had a telcon about my objection last
week, and I think we both increased our understanding
of each other's thoughts on the matter.

At this time, I am willing to withdraw my objection to
the resolution of the referenced LC comment.

Paul