QA Framework: Specification Guidelines: General structure comment

From: Gary Feldman <g1list_1a@marsdome.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:30:57 -0500
To: www-qa@w3.org

I find the inconsistent section numbering to be both surprising at this
stage in the process, and confusing.  I'm referring to the numbers used
for the subsections of the Guidelines section, but no other sections or
subsections are numbered.  The net effect for me is to make it seem that
only the numbered sections are part of the document, and the surrounding
text is annotation (just like the status section at the beginning).  It
also makes it look that not only was this designed by committee (not bad
in itself), but that it has not yet been edited into a cohesive piece.

Gary
http://www.marsdome.com