Re: on "Make readable URIs": don't rely on users to remember/type URIs

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 17:42:19 +0100
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa@w3.org
Hi DanC,

Le jeudi 03 fťvrier 2005 ŗ 09:52 -0600, Dan Connolly a ťcrit :
> I disagree with the main point of this draft QA tip, and
> I have a number of comments on the details as well.
>
>   Draft - Make readable URIs
>   http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/readable-uri

This draft has been indeed not accepted in its current state; I've
updated its status to reflect that. Meanwhile, an updated draft has been
proposed:
http://www.w3.org/QA/2004/08/readable-uri

Does it address some/all of your concerns?

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org