Re: Educational Materials on Spec Reading

From: Sam <lynchburgtimes@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 18:47:08 -0400
CC: www-qa@w3.org

Hello Dominique,

Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux wrote:

 >This sounds like a very interesting project; would you have just a few
 >examples of the type questions/answers/explanations you're thinking to
 >develop?
 >
 >Dom

I can provide some examples.

I need to get my email program to properly respond to messages on this
mailing list before I go much further.  I was using   the combination of
  Outlook/Hotmail, but it seemed to be losing "in-reply-to" information
from the header.

I have switched to Thunderbird/GMail.  Hopefully, this message will be
nested beneath yours in the "Educational Materials on Spec Reading" thread.

Is there anything special I need to do in my email program to make my
reply nest properly?

Sam Mela
LynchburgTimes@GMail.com