Month in QA, July-August 2004

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:35:39 +0900
To: www-qa@w3.org
Dear QA IG Participants,

I am glad to announce the "Month in QA" summary for both July and
August 2004:
	http://www.w3.org/QA/2004/08/MonthinQA

In this summary:
	- The QAWG has been far from idle this summer, carefully preparing a
new batch of documents for the new QA Framework. Check them out, give
your opinion early, give your opinion often!
	- a report of a meeting between the XQuery Testing Task Force and QA
	- details about the upcoming QA f2f meeting.
	- Misc. news.

My apologies for the late announcement... The summary was actually
edited and prepared perfectly on time by Lynne, I failed to send the
announcement in a timely manner.

Thank you,
--
olivier Thereaux - W3C  / QA / Tools