Re: clarification (Re: Survey of QA IG lists participants)

"In the capacity of" is more correct English, although a little formal.
Simply "as an employee of this organization" would do.

Unfortunately "or independently as an individual" is also ambiguous. I
participate as an employee of a member company, rather than as an
individual...