Re: Announcing "The QA Handbook"

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 18:53:48 +0100
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Cc: www-qa@w3.org

Lofton Henderson wrote:

> Hello QA Interest Group --
>
> Here are the first fruits of a totally redesigned, lightweight QA
> Framework (QAF):  the First Public Working Draft of "The QA Handbook" [1].

Congratulations - I am very impressed with the responsiveness to
comments and the  fast turn around. It looks very good, and in terms of
a "comment on the overall direction", count me as favourable.

I have had a detailed read, and while I don't expect to be able to turn
my rough notes [1] into a review this week or next, I thought I should
give you the above summary now. I still want to look at the QAPD
template and the charter template, but first I will review the WebOnt
comments from January, and update that WG on the whole-heartedness of
your acceptance of the comments.

Hope to see some of you in NY

Jeremy

[1]