Re: Proposed Quality Tip -- Time in URIs (was URI Usability)

Hi,

On May 2, 2004, at 00:22, Rajasekaran Deepak wrote:
> Since the review period has ended, I am submitting the final tip as an
> attachment.

Thanks for making following the feedback received on this tip and
making modifications. I do not think, however, that all of the
comments, especially the ones I made in my message
<http://www.w3.org/mid/A5CF9F5C-8E89-11D8-BE1E-000393A63FC8@w3.org>
have been addressed, particularly, without at least decent
introduction, I still fail to see the interest of adding the tip, at
least in its current state, to our database of tips.

I am therefore not considering this tip as "final", even though two
weeks have passed since its last submission - and I'll note, again,
that the two weeks period is an estimate of how long the review takes,
not a rule on how much time is given for review before a tip is forced
into production.

Regards,
--
olivier