Re: XSLT2 examples (Modifiť par Karl Dubost )

From: Lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:36:00 -0500
To: Margaret GrŁn-Kerr <margaret.gruen-kerr@altova.com>, <www-qa@w3.org>

Margaret

I don't know if the examples used in the specification or requirements are
available, since we (NIST) haven't been involved in the XSLT2.0
effort.  You may be aware that there is a set of conformance tests for
XSLT1.0 available from NIST [1].  They should still be applicable to
XSLT2.0 and you may find them helpful - serving as examples.

[1]http://xw2k.sdct.itl.nist.gov/brady/xml/generate.asp?tech=XSL

--regards
Lynne