Re: XSLT2 examples (Modifié par Karl Dubost )

Margaret

I don't know if the examples used in the specification or requirements are
available, since we (NIST) haven't been involved in the XSLT2.0
effort.  You may be aware that there is a set of conformance tests for
XSLT1.0 available from NIST [1].  They should still be applicable to
XSLT2.0 and you may find them helpful - serving as examples.

[1]http://xw2k.sdct.itl.nist.gov/brady/xml/generate.asp?tech=XSL

--regards
Lynne