Re: New tip for W3C QA - Unordered lists: more than just bullets

Hello Brian, all,

On Jun 10, 2004, at 2:24 AM, GreyWyvern wrote:

> Here's a new tip for review about the underuse of unordered lists in
> organizing HTML content.
> http://www.greywyvern.com/code/unordered-lists.html

Brian, would you confirm that the URI above is the latest version of
your document? It it slightly different from the one Dom put at
http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/unordered-lists and I generally like the one
on your site better, so I think (and hope) it's the latest.

It seems there was a decent amount of discussion on this tip, and
no-one opined it was bad or useless, I thus think we should put it in
production now.

--
olivier