SpecGL, Soon in a cinema near you

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:32:43 -0400
To: www-qa@w3.org
Hi,

just a short message to the QA IG, to say that we have worked quite...
a lot... since the last F2F and there will be soon a new version of the
SpecGL Lite that we intend to publish at the end of August.

	- It is a wonderful story (Principles and Good Practices)
	- It is full of action and special effects (Techniques)
	- It is THX  enhanced (related information)
	- It is enhanced technicolor (with graphics)
	- With a lot of new second roles (many examples)

We hope that you will enjoy it and it will become a success.

PS: The "making of" reportage is available on
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2004Jul/
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2004Aug/

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***