Re: ETSI guide "Making better standards"

From: Brian Kelly <B.Kelly@ukoln.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:04:40 +0100
To: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Cc: "" <www-qa@w3.org>

Hi Dom
  From
http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/11/other-sdo-qa
the link to

"A Comprehensive Approach to Quality (COACH) focuses on processes and WG's
life, a bit like OpsGL " - ie to
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loughney-coach-00.txt
is broken.

Apending ,chechlink to your page gives several other broken links too.

Brian

PS The first link to
"The IETF has "started an effort called Comprehensive Approach to Quality
(COACH)" does work, although the URL is
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/03jul/coach.txt
As discussed on another thread, this date in the URI isn't the best in the
world (but that's an IETF issue).

--
Brian Kelly
UKOLN