Writing a good Spec Re: complexity

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:24:05 -0400
To: www-qa@w3.org, Orion Adrian <oadrian@hotmail.com>

Le 08 avr. 2004, à 11:09, Orion Adrian a écrit :
>> In the groups I'm involved in or peripheral to, this is not really the
>> case. In particular the CSS, XHTML, SVG, and XForms groups all tend to
>> write specifications before (or in tandem with) implementations.
>
> And certain specs are better than others and I think it shows.

Could you explain "how do you write a good spec?". I think it's
something interesting to know. It seems you think that some specs are
better than other, which is normal (humans are behind specs), but it
would be interesting to discover what specs at W3C, you consider to be
good and Why?

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***