On schema quality and schema limitations

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 07:23:08 +0200
To: www-qa@w3.org

Dear QA Activity,

  While trying to figure out what the lexical space of this "charset"
thing is (which I need to know for my Charmod Fundamentals and XHTML
Print review and probably for implementation of XHTML Print in the
MarkUp Validator...) I somehow ended up writing

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2004Apr/0043.html

which appears to be a followup comment on

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2003Sep/0002.html

which you track as CR-29 on

  http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2004/02/cr-issues.html

and to some extend feedback on

  http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/04/Web-Quality

If you are going to review XHTML M12N SE it might also contain input
for your review.

regards.