Re: [qaframe-spec] What is an implementation?

* Alex Rousskov wrote:
>> You'd need a term for the process where a product attempts to do or
>> does what the specification requires (currently "implements")
>> though.
>
>or "based on"?

I thought about that, but it is probably a bad choice if you want to
express that anyone is, well, implementing a technology in a software
product for example.

>> I do not necessarily think of e.g. a HTTP request as a class of
>> product but it is more a product than an implementation.
>
>HTTP request is not a conformance subject :-). HTTP agent creating,
>forwarding, or receiving an HTTP request is.

Why? I understand the concept of a HTTP request as a "class of product"
and a product as an instance of a "class of product".