WS Description WG comments (coming)

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:32:14 -0800
To: <www-qa@w3.org>

The Web Services Description Working Group is reviewing the Operational
Guidelines and the Specification Guidelines, as well as the accompanying
Examples and Techniques.  We expect to submit a number of comments to
the QA WG.  Unfortunately, we will not have these comments ready to meet
your Last Call deadline.  We will attempt to finish collecting and
discussing our comments at our 21 Mar telcon.  We expect to forward the
comments to you after that date.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jonathan Marsh
WSDL WG