LC comment for Intro : 'Intro draft'

From: by way of the Lastcall Form <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 06:00 +0900
To: www-qa@w3.org

Here is a last call comment from Susan Lesch (lesch@w3.org)
on QA Framework : Introduction
received by the LC form system.

Submitted on behalf of: N/A
Comment type: Editorial
The comment applies to: "General:  miscellaneous & other"
Comment title: Intro draft

Comment:
I found Ian Jacob's SpecGL edits [1] in your archive and would like
to send ideas for the QA Framework Introduction. I expect they will
be ready at [2] by 14 March 24:00 Pacific.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2003Feb/0021.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2003/03/14-qa-intro-lesch.html

Proposed resolution :
Use or not, as you see fit.

As this is my last Last Call comment, I just want to say that it must have been a monumental task to put the framework together. You've made it look elegant, and easy to use. Best wishes for your project.
]]

--
This comment was submitted through the lastCall form system,
designed by Martin Duerst and Adapted for the QAWG by Olivier Thereaux.