LC comment for Intro : 'Intro draft'

From: by way of the Lastcall Form <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 06:00 +0900
To: www-qa@w3.org

Here is a last call comment from Susan Lesch (lesch@w3.org)
on QA Framework : Introduction
received by the LC form system.

Submitted on behalf of: N/A
Comment type: Editorial
The comment applies to: "General:  miscellaneous & other"
Comment title: Intro draft

I found Ian Jacob's SpecGL edits [1] in your archive and would like
to send ideas for the QA Framework Introduction. I expect they will
be ready at [2] by 14 March 24:00 Pacific.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2003Feb/0021.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2003/03/14-qa-intro-lesch.html

Proposed resolution :
Use or not, as you see fit.

As this is my last Last Call comment, I just want to say that it must have been a monumental task to put the framework together. You've made it look elegant, and easy to use. Best wishes for your project.

This comment was submitted through the lastCall form system,
designed by Martin Duerst and Adapted for the QAWG by Olivier Thereaux.