LC comment for SpecGL : 'Profile, module, level'

From: by way of the Lastcall Form <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 01:06 +0900
To: www-qa@w3.org

Here is a last call comment from Lynne Rosenthal (lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov)
on QA Framework : Specifications Guidelines (and Examples and Techniques)
received by the LC form system.

Submitted on behalf of: ian Jacobs
Comment type: Substantive
The comment applies to: "Overall"
Comment title: Profile, module, level

Comment:
I am struggling to understand a sharp distinction between profile, module, and level. They are all mechanisms for defining and labeling a set of technical requirements. I have the feeling guidelines 4, 5, and 6 could be combined, and the requirements rephrased "Whatever subsetting mechanism you use..."

Proposed resolution :

]]

--
This comment was submitted through the lastCall form system,
designed by Martin Duerst and Adapted for the QAWG by Olivier Thereaux.