LC comment for SpecGL : 'general'

From: by way of the Lastcall Form <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 01:05 +0900
To: www-qa@w3.org

Here is a last call comment from Lynne Rosenthal (lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov)
on QA Framework : Specifications Guidelines (and Examples and Techniques)
received by the LC form system.

Submitted on behalf of: ian Jacobs
Comment type: Editorial
The comment applies to: "Overall"
Comment title: general

Comment:
0. General comments/conformance model
I think the document is well-organized, clearly written, and very helpful. Having spent a lot of time thinking about conformance issues (notably for UAAG 1.0), I thought it covered a lot of ground and did so well.

I like the distinction between requirements that relate to the conformance model and those that involve implementing the model in the spec.

Proposed resolution :

]]

--
This comment was submitted through the lastCall form system,
designed by Martin Duerst and Adapted for the QAWG by Olivier Thereaux.