list search is not working

From: <joy.fulton@altarum.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:17:11 -0500
To: www-qa@w3.org

Hi there:

I conducted a search on your website, looking for information about
accessible pdf's

When the results were returned, I could not look at the individual messages
at all.

What I got was a "Page not found"

 HTTP 500 - Internal
 server error

Here is the url and the search string used:

http://www.w3.org/Search/Mail/Public/search?keywords=accessible+pdfs&hdr-1-name=subject&hdr-1-query=accessible+pdfs&index=w3c-wai-ig&index-type=t&type-index
=&page=2

Joy Gatewood Fulton
Altarum Institute