Re: [Quality Tip] Create legible Web pages

IMHO, the most important aspect of the "top of the day"
is that it should /not/ make a suggestions which has
already been adopted by the page just validated.  Thus,
for example, if the page just validated contains a
valid DOCTYPE directive, the tip should /not/ advise
the user to ensure that all of his/her pages have
valid DOPCTYPE directives.

Philip Taylor, RHBNC
--------