Re: QA f2f - logistics - "last call"

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 07:43:10 -0600
To: www-qa@w3.org, www-qa-wg@w3.org

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for this.  I'm hoping that we will have a final look at the agenda
Wednesday telecon, so there may be some small adjustments then.

Btw, on afternoon Day 1, it would better read as "TA markup, Test-team
proposal, demos (test materials, etc)".  Three topics, really (though
related).  Also, I'm sure we have too much demos for the time.  We will
either cut back, abbreviate, or borrow some time from the next morning (Day
2 morning).

Kirill, TestGL etc has 1/2 day.  Can you give any more refined indication
what should be done on TestGL then?  Will you have a new draft before we
all start travelling?

Thanks,
-Lofton.