new "week in QA" summary published

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:49:10 +0900
To: www-qa@w3.org
Cc: lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov

QAIG,

A new summary of the discussions on the QAIG and QAWG lists is now
available at the usual location :
	http://www.w3.org/QA/weekinqa

Thanks to Lynne, co-chair of the IG, for her volunteer work.

After the "summer break" we'll come back to a bi-weekly summary, hence
welcome.

Let me remind you that a call for feedback on this service [1] has
been issued and has had no answer so far. The answers or lack thereof
will greatly influence the QA staff, IG and WG representatives when
"reviewing" this service at next face-to-face meeting in 3 weeks [2].

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2002Sep/0005.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/QA/Agenda/

Cheers, olivier
--