Profiles and subset re-use

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: 26 Nov 2002 11:11:49 +0100
To: www-qa@w3.org
Hello,

I just wanted to mention that there is an ongoing discussion on the tag
mailing list (www-tag) on the question of profiles and subsets for the
XML Recommendation as being done by SOAP.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Nov/0156.html

Since this matches one of the question we periodically stumble on,
namely what rules can/should/may be defined in use of a not-predefined
subset of a specification, I though it was worthwhile to mention it.

Dom
W3C/INRIA
mailto:dom@w3.org