Re: rewrite of TOC checkpoints.

I like the general idea, but I would make it more specific.  We are using
this to replace something like 6-8 TOC checkpoints that dealt each with one
DoV or other conformance aspect (like location of conformance clause).  It
should still be a specific requirement that each of those those required
pieces of information be a part of the MUST requirements, instead of
rationale or examples.

This could be handled by appending to the "fulfill" part some specific
minima, something like, "...including at minimally:  an unambiguous
statement about those DoV that the specification employs, the conformance
clause, the conformance section,  conformance claims, [ICS, TAs, etc]".

This makes it more verifiable, and also makes it equivalent to the previous
functionality (or better) .

-Lofton.