Re: Glossary

I agree.  See my earlier note regarding checking against the
requirements in the standard as key in conformance checking.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2002May/0057.html

On a separate note:
Should we include definitions for test types in QA Glossary?  Any thoughts?
Functional Test
Blackbox Test
Whitebox Test
Load/Stress Test