Re: CSS test suite documentation "TNG"

Hi Bert,

Thanks for this reference.  Chris Lilley referred me to the CSS test suite
earlier, as a good case study for the QAWG Framework documents.  Somehow I
missed the test suite document, which (from my initial brief reading) looks
really thorough and comprehensive.  It will be a useful case study for our
QAWG work on test suite technical materials.

One question.  In the acknowledgements (Tim Boland), there is mention of an
enumeration of 500 testable assertions.  This ties into another of our QAWG
threads, and would be interesting to see more detail (the enumeration
itself, as well as how it was derived and how it relates to the CSS
Recommendation).  Do you have a reference?

Thanks,
-Lofton.