say hello to "public-evangelist"

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 00:12:57 +0900
To: www-qa@w3.org

Hi,

I am pleased to announce you that, starting this week, the Quality
Assurance Interest Group (QAIG) now has two discussion channels.

In addition to www-qa@w3.org, focusing on discussing "general" quality
topics about QA at W3C, discussing and reviewing the work of the QA
working Group, etc (see the scope[1] of the QAIG for more), the IG
now has a dedicated forum for education and outreach issues :
public-evangelist@w3.org

I invite you to go to the "mailing-lists" section of the QAIG homepage
at http://www.w3.org/QA/IG/#mail, learn more about this new list, follow
the link to its public archive[2]... and finally, join the discussion
(the welcome message [3] may be a good place to start).

See you there.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/IG/charter#Scope
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-evangelist/
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-evangelist/2002Jul/0002.html