RE: Minutes QAWG 20020128

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 09:36:22 -0700
To: "Jinghao Liu" <jinghaol@microsoft.com>, Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, <www-qa@w3.org>
Hello Jinghao,

At 01:08 PM 2/4/02 -0800, Jinghao Liu wrote:
>[...]
>That was my first time to attend QAWG telconf.  Very interesting meeting.
>
>I wonder that is there any effort of develop a test suite for W3C XPath or
>XQuery being taken.

What we (QA) know about conformance test materials for all W3C projects can
be found in "The Matrix":

http://www.w3.org/QA/TheMatrix.html

You'll find pointers to XSLT/Xpath test suite work being done in the OASIS
XSLT/Xpath Conformance TC (technical committee), some of whose members are
also active in QAWG.

XQuery is not in the matrix yet.  It published its first public working
draft on 20-dec-2001.  Generally, we add an entry to the matrix when it
reaches Last Call Working Draft, or if we become aware of significant
conformance activity earlier.

Regards,
-Lofton.