new Guidelines drafts posted

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 11:45:17 -0700
To: www-qa@w3.org

QA Interest Group --

At:

http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2002/12/qaframe-spec-20021220.html
http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2002/12/qaframe-ops-20021220.html

you will find new QA Working Group (QAWG) versions of, respectively, the
"QA Framework: Specification Guidelines" (SpecGL) and "QA Framework:
Operational Guidelines" (OpsGL) documents.  These are likely the last
discussion drafts before the Last Call versions (planned for February 2003).

These versions are the base documents for discussion at the QA WG/IG
face-to-face meeting next month (6-8 January 2003) in Seattle [1].  We
welcome comments, on this list.  If you comment before the Seattle meeting,
we will be able to discuss and resolve your comments in time to potentially
affect the Last Call versions.

Note that there is a matching Checklist (ICS) for OpsGL [2], but one is not
yet posted for SpecGL.

Regards,
Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/01/f2f