New version of Quality Tips for Webmaster

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:17:30 +0900
To: www-qa@w3.org
Cc: www-validator@w3.org, connolly@w3.org
Olivier and I have worked on the page Quality Tips for Webmaster.
	http://www.w3.org/2001/06tips/

There's now a process to help people to submit new tips and a template.
Participation is welcome.

The original idea has been developped by Dan Connolly.
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2001Sep/0025.html

A change from the Dan's version -> We would like that the validator
take the list of Tips from the page Overview itself.

	http://www.w3.org/2001/06tips/Overview.html

In this page, you have the list of tips with two status.

	<li class="tip">...blabla...</li>
		approved tip

	<li class="draft">...blabla...</li>
		draft tip (in discussion on www-qa)

only class="tip" are usable by the HTML validator.

Thanks
--
Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager
           http://www.w3.org/QA/