Re: Test Metadata Document

From: Patrick Curran <Patrick.Curran@Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:23:18 -0700
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Cc: "'www-qa-wg@w3.org'" <www-qa-wg@w3.org>

Thanks, Karl: it looks very good to me. Thanks for the formatting and
restructuring.

I found only a couple of minor issues:

2.3 Purpose
    See Also link to "SpecRef" is broken ("specref", "SpecRef")

2.9 ExpectedResults
    Example needs whitespace in /output_file/element (similar problem in
2.2 Example)

Thanks again...