RE: Test FAQ ready to release, draft announcement to Chairs

At 08:02 AM 5/10/2005 -0400, Lynne S. Rosenthal wrote:

>Announcement looks good.
>And, again Thanks to Patrick for a job well-done.

+1.

By the way, while looking up TestFAQ on the Library page [2], I noticed this:
[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/Taxonomy.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/QA/Library/#ref

Should we (QAWG) have a look at it sometime and see if it still matches (or
is consistent with) our view of the test/conformance landscape?  Does it
need updating, or is it fine as it stands?  Should it somehow be integrated
or referenced from other work?  It seems sort of lonely and without context
there.

Cheers,
-Lofton.