small change to August meeting?

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 16:07:54 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

>RESOLUTION: we're moving the meeting to Aug 9 til Aug 11

I would like to propose a small change:  8-10 August, Mon-Wed, instead of
Tues-Thurs.

Reason.  Those coming from North America, who don't have a nice
corporate/govt travel package, often need a Saturday night stay to get
reasonable fares.  Plus, August is still high travel season and I'm finding
that travelling for a Mon-Wed meeting improves the choices and fares available.

Thoughts?  Would Mon-Wed *not* work for anyone?

(I know that NIST people prefer Tues-Thurs, but maybe they can live with
Mon-Wed since we moved the meeting to August at their behest.)

Cheers,
-Lofton.