RE: Meeting in Dublin

From: Mark W. Skall <mark.skall@nist.gov>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:24:12 -0500
To: 'Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux' <dom@w3.org>, "Mark W. Skall" <mark.skall@nist.gov>
Cc: "'www-qa-wg@w3.org'" <www-qa-wg@w3.org>

Yes, but the week we decided on was still bad for both of us (for various
reasons).  We could make it but we would both much prefer to change it if
that is not too inconvenient.

Mark

Mark Skall
Chief, Software Diagnostics and Conformance Testing Division
Information Technology Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970

Voice: 301-975-3262
Fax:   301-590-9174