From: Mark W. Skall [mailto:mark.skall@nist.gov]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 11:32 AM
To: 'www-qa-wg@w3.org'
Subject: Meeting in Dublin

Since Lynne and I had a conflict over the proposed dates of the Dublin
meeting, and this was never resolved, I propose that we move the
meeting to August, if everyone is amenable.  I suggest either Aug. 9-11
or Aug. 16-18.

Would that work for everyone?

Thanks.

Mark

Mark Skall
Chief, Software Diagnostics and Conformance Testing Division
Information Technology Laboratory National Institute of Standards and
Technology (NIST) 100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970 Gaithersburg, MD
20899-8970

Voice: 301-975-3262
Fax:   301-590-9174
Email: skall@nist.gov