Re: TestFAQ: request for input

Le 07 mars 2005, à 15:14, Patrick Curran a écrit :
> Either way, you will have to solicit and manage contributions from
> others. This can require a significant amount of organization and
> effort on your part if you are to get quality tests that cover the
> full range of the specification. Take the time to create a
> high-quality and informative 'appeal for contributions'.

Creating tests during the development of the specification will make
easier the Test Suite effort. It's a progressive way to go. Each time,
there's an idea for the specification developing a test for it will
gather set of tests that will be useful for the creation of your test
suite.

> Examples of style-sheets and test results publication (implementation
> reports)?

VoiceXML and RDF for examples.
http://www.w3.org/QA/TheMatrix has plenty of them in the last column.

> Examples of real test suites (containing docs, harness, etc.)?

	SVG?
	Though I have never seen a published test harness. I have seen with my
eyes, the one used by Vincent Hardy (Sun) on SVG and it was really
cool, but I don't know it if it's public.

> Example of good test suite documentation?

CSS Test Suite?

> Example of a WG encouraging/supporting publication of test results?

VoiceXML and SVG

> Example of a WG encouraging/supporting a certification or logo program
> ("this page validates....")?

VoiceXML would like to do that, I think. (to be confirmed)

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***