Analysis of Bug 1144: Worflow/section 5

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 19:03:56 -0500
To: 'www-qa-wg@w3.org' <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
 From the minutes, I got:

5GP A, B is workflow.
5GP D, E could fit in chapter 3, if rewritten.
4.2GPA need for optional feature reword as use optional features as
warranted.
Link 2.1B to 5C.

ACTION:  Move to appendix.  Reformat perhaps more textual, rename so
there
are no good practices.  Label as informative.   Karl

My comment: Move what to appendix? I think it's
	5 GP A
	5 GP B

There's something which says "Link 2.1B to 5 GP C", BUT there's nothing
which says what 5 GP C goes. Into the appendix too?

Where must be the appendix? If I look at other specification, it seems
they put it at the end of the document.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***