Re: Request to Publish SpecGL PR and Variability in Spec WD

Hi Lynne,

Le 05-06-29 à 07:19, Lynne S. Rosenthal a écrit :
> Just saw the request to publish.  You both did an excellent job in
> getting these documents into shape, including pushing all of us to
> contribute and resolving all the issues/comments.  Lots of work was
> involved and it is greatly appreciated.
>
> It is GREAT to see our documents reach this stage.

Yes I'm very very happy and I guess it must be the feeling of all
people who are in the Group since the start. :) From the first
meeting we had in Bruxelles to now.

BUT The work is really the work of all people here. And that was
really wonderful to work with such a nice group and I hope there will
be more to do together.

thanks to all of you

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***