A Test Case Description schema?

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:50:19 +0200
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hi QA WG,

As discussed during our call today, if we want to start a new document
to describe test cases as a more formal schema, we should start by
looking at our existing basis in the wiki:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/TestCaseMetadata

This page lists the following metadata as essential to describe a test
case:
identification
name
purpose
description
status
versioning
link to spec(s)
link to issue(s)
dependencies
grouping
variability-driven filtering criteria
input (or pre/post conditions?)
expected result

It also links to a fair number of existing DTDs and schemas (XML Schema
and RDF Schemas) that could serve as a technical basis for a formal
language.