Re: Conversation with Paul Grosso

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:24:38 +0200
To: "Mark W. Skall" <mark.skall@nist.gov>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Le jeudi 16 juin 2005 ŗ 11:48 -0400, Mark W. Skall a ťcrit :
> I had a very good conversation with Paul and I think we came to an
> understanding.

Excellent! Thanks for taking the time to do so, Mark!

> Hopefully, after this conversation his misgivings/objections about COP
> were eliminated.

Concretely, did you discuss at all whether he was planning on responding
by email about this? More to the point, are we expecting something from
him or is he expecting something from us at this time?

Thanks again,